Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter, Birthday & our church

Well, our plans for a well posed Easter picture in the front of the sanctuary didn't exactly turn out. :) Oh, well... they're still cute!

I have just posted pictures of our church here in Vandalia, more Easter morning pictures of the older girls, and pictures from Abbi's birthday, so make sure you scroll down through all of them.



Ooops!! I just realized that I never posted any birthday pictures of Emmi back in February! Sorry! Here's one of Emmi and Braden celebrating their 9th & 8th birthdays together. We will miss having Braden to celebrate with next February! (I'll put additional birthday pix from Emmi and Abbi & some misc. on my Picasaweb page.)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for the pictures. The girls looked lovely on Easter. Evi's dress looked familiar. Isn't it about 10 years old?